Recently Xiaomi launched the new Version of the MIUI series which is MIUI9 based on (Nougat) Android 7.0+ operating system. For many of the devices, Miui9 is in the beta stage. Only stable global firmware updates came out to the Mi6 and Redmi Note 4x/4. At present it is based on the Android Nougat in future it will be Updated with the Android 8.0 Oreo for eligible devices. Now, Xposed Framework is available to the MIUI ROMs which are running with Android Nougat 7.0 phones.
Even Xposed Framework for Android Nougat operating system is rolled out recently from the XDA forum developers of the Purify OS team with the help of @ABForce. Already developed the Magisk Module of Xposed Framework from one of the Team members of Purify OS. Now, Solarwarez member from XDA ported the Unofficial Xposed to the MIUI ROMs which is working fine in MIUI9. This is currently on a testing platform that is why he didn’t post his build in xda forum. You will know this person before if you are using Xposed framework for MIUI based on android lollipop and marshmallow. Because of he has also ported the framework for both Android 5.0+ and 6.0+.
Download Xposed Framework for MIUI
This is available for the ARM and ARM64 system architectures, and also it is available for the Magisk System-less Root. One of the best things is you can pass the Safetynet check from the google via SafetyNet Fix app. personally tested the Magisk Module which is working perfectly in my Xiaomi Mi5 running with MIUI9 beta version based on Android Nougat. My recommendation is, use the magisk module to pass safety net.
- ARM-Xposed v87 [SDK24] MIUI edition by SolarWarez based on PurifyOS – Download
- ARM64-Xposed v87 [SDK24] MIUI edition by SolarWarez based on PurifyOS – Download
- Magisk Module-Xposed v87 [SDK24] MIUI edition by SolarWarez based on PurifyOS – Download
Note:- SDK 24 = Android 7.0 and SDK 25 = Android 7.1+
Currently this Xposed version only for SDK 24 that means Android 7.0. Be patient if you are one of the Android 7.1 users. We will update the post according to the Solarwarez latest builds. Don’t try these Zip files if you were using Android 7.1+ then you will end up with boot loop.
- Rooted Android ( Better to root with Magisk)
- Xposed Installer apk by dvdandroid
- Xposed Framework download from above
- Magisk Manager and Magisk SU(if you want to install Xposed magisk module)
- SafetyNet Fixer app ( To pass safety net Guide)
Install Xposed Installer Apk
- Download Xposed Installer apk by dvdandroid from here
- Enable Unknown Sources before going to install thae app. Go to Settings >> Additional Settings >> Privacy >> Enable Unknown Sources. (Skip this Step if you did)
- Install the app as like the regular apps.
- Open it. You will see some details about your device like Operating system or API level or SDK, Device Name, and CPU Architecture.
- Cpu architecture is important in some cases in below procedure so you should remember that.
Install Non-systemless Xposed via TWRP Recovery
This is not a recommended method. But, you can also install Xposed Framework via this method. You may miss some benefits compared to Systemless Xposed. That’s it.
Step1:- At first you need to confirm that what architecture your device CPU is having from the Xposed Installer apk ( I hope you already remembered that thing)
Step2:- Now, Download the Xposed framework flashable zip file from the above download section according to the Cpu architecture.
Step3:- Boot the device into Recovery mode. Tap on Install button.
Step4:- Select the Xposed Zip.file from the storage.
Step5:- Swipe the flash button. It will take less than a minute to complete and Reboot.
Install Systemess Xposed framework via Magisk Manager
Kindly proceed with this method. So you do not change the system partitions. Then You will get a chance to pass safetynet, and you can run some app which requires the safetynet permission.
Step1:- I assumed that you have Magisk Manager Installed on your device before and Rooted with magisk su.
Step2:- Download the magisk module Systemless xposed framework from the above download section.
Step3:- Open the magisk manager app and drag the menu from left to right.
Step4:- Tap on Modules section. And you will find the yellow color + icon. Tap on it.
Step5:- Choose the Xposed magisk module from the storage directory.
Step6:- Wait until the installation completes and reboot.
Share this tutorial with your friends. I will meet you in next one.