Hello, guys good news for Xposed lovers. According to the Xda developers forum, we have confirmed that the Rovo89 the developer of an Xposed framework. Currently started the work on New Android version, i.e., Android Oreo 8.0 and 8.1. He said that Xposed for Android Oreo is not much difficult to make, but it will take some time to be out.
Xposed For Android Oreo 8.0 Status by Rovo89
I have already started work on Android 8.0. There are a few new language features that I’ll have to look at, but the general concept should still work. That includes all the work on invalidating compiled the code of any callers when a method is hooked, which took by far the most time when I worked on Nougat. So I’m really confident that I’ll be much faster this time. Android 8.1 shouldn’t be much different, so I expect not much additional work for it. – Rovo89
Recent Update about Xposed for android oreo:- I know many of you are waiting for Oreo support, and indeed I’m pretty far with that. 95% of the code is ported, basic functionality is working on Genymotion. The remaining 5% are obviously those parts of the code which are more difficult to port. I literally just upgraded my primary device to Android 8.1, so I can hopefully start some real testing soon. – Rovo89
Here are some guides you may like:
- Xposed Framework for Nougat 7.0 and 7.1+ – Here>>
- Systemless Xposed Framework for android Nougat 7.0 and 7.1+ – Here>>
- Xposed framework for Marshmallow, Lollipop, and Kitkat – Here>>
- Xposed framework for MIUI android Nougat devices. – Here>>
Android API level of Oreo is 26. For choosing the Xposed framework, you need to consider this SDK version. One more thing is Android Oreo users are very less as of now. So no problem with the Xposed framework. We can wait a few more days to get android oreo update on our devices.
Are you an xposed geek? Want to donate some bucks to the developer? So follow the below link of the Rovo89. Keep checking space here we will update this post according to the Rovo89 status. follow us on the social site that will give you instant updates. If you want to contribute to this project check Github from here
Keep visiting our blog for all Xposed news and guides.