Download MIUI 11 For MI5
Xiaomi recently released the MIUI 11 with the launch of MI5 x smartphone. Also, the beta version of MIUI 11 was rolled out to the MI6 and Redmi Note 4/4x devices. So many are eagerly waiting for the latest MIUI version on their Xiaomi devices. But still, it is in the development stage for the Remaining Xiaomi Phones. Why MIUI 11 got this much of craze? Because it was having a bunch of cool features like Cool UI, Smart search, Quick Switch, Split Screen and much more. Even Some improvements made on the side of performance like Memory Management.
Finally, all wait is over who is using the MI5 device. From this guide, you will able to download the latest MIUI 11 ROM for the Mi5, and that can be flashed via TWRP recovery. This China-based Ported ROM so that you will find a lot of China-based stuff on that. There is no Global version of MIUI 11 for MI5.
- Xiaomi.eu Multi-Language ROM for MI5:- Download
- TWRP Recovery 126.96.36.199 – Download
- You have to unlock the bootloader to install a custom recovery. I hope you already know this thing or want to know? Then follow our MI6 root Guide
- Battery Should have to charge more than 50%.
- Backup all data which is on your internal storage for safety purpose.
Step1: Install TWRP Custom Recovery.
- After download, the TWRP .img file from the above Requirements section.
- Switch off your device and boot the device into recovery mode (I assuming you are using Official TWRP custom Recovery Before) by pressing and holding the power button and the volume up button at a time.
- Now, it will open the Recovery Mode. Then Tap on Install Button on the home of TWRP.
- Click on the Install Image option from the Bottom of the screen.
- Choose the new TWRP.
imgfile from the directory where you have stored.
- Check the Option as Recovery.
- Swipe the Flash button. That’s it.
- Go back and Tap on Reboot Button and Choose the Recovery option.
- It will be rebooted into Recovery mode again but this time with new TWRP.
Step2: How to Install MIUI 11 on Xiaomi MI5.
- After Complete the Installation of the
latestversion of TWRP Custom recovery Successfully. Now, you are eligible to Install the latest alpha version of MIUI in the MI5. Without further ado let’s get into the remaining procedure.
- Now, you are in Custom Recovery Mode. Click on the
Installbutton in the Twrp home page.
- Choose the latest Miui 11 zip file from the Storage which is download from the above link.
- Swipe the Flash button and wait until the process completes.
- Now Click on the reboot button. That’s it.
- It will take more time to boot compared to normal boot. So wait a little bit because it was the first boot.
- Successfully you have installed a new version of MIUI on Mi5 device.
How To Install Gapps In MI5 running with MIUI 11
We have shared the alpha or beta versions of MIUI 11. This doesnt come with the Google Apps that means this rom not having Google Playstore and Google Playservices. So you cannot run the apps which need Google Play services. And also this looks problematic while you want to sign in with the Google+. If you want to get these benefits you need to Install Google Play
Now, you can taste the Latest MIUI version on your MI5 by following the above procedure. I got this ROM from the Chinese website, and it was blazing fast. But there is a lot of Chinese stuff included in this ROM. If you the fan of Global version then you should wait for a while.
Share this tutorial with you MI5 friends and let them know.